Most DJI Phantom owners experience warped photos like the one below. Removing the warped effect is very fast and easy
I am going to teach you a few simple steps on how to remove this in Photoshop.
1) Download the Photoshop tool with this link - http://akgrpllc.com/PHANTOM VISION FC200.lcp.zip
2) Put the file PHANTOM VISION FC200.lcp into the folder shown below:
C:\ProgramData\Adobe\CameraRaw\LensProfiles\1.0 3. Open PHOTOSHOP, select Filter.
3) Open your image in Photoshop
4) Click Filter and then click Lens Correction
5) Once here click Camera Make then click DJI then Ok
Now your image should be straightened out like the image below.